Financial assistance is available for current students, both undergraduate and graduate, who encounter an unexpected need due to the outbreak of COVID-19 or other extenuating circumstances that could cause them to withdraw from the University. Examples of an emergency need include but are not limited to:
- Medications and additional costs related to medical care
- Books and other essential academic expenses
- Safety needs (i.e. changing a lock)
- Replacement of essential personal belongings due to fire, theft, or natural disaster
- Travel costs related to a death or illness in the immediate family
Your gift to the Student Emergency Fund will make an impact in the lives of students who need assistance as a result an unexpected event like the COVID-19 pandemic. This fund needs to be increased to help all the students who are in need throughout the year. Your gift, combined with others, will make an impact in a current student's life.