This giving page is for the Student Emergency Current Use Fund. Funds raised will be immediately used to support current students. If you would like to support the long-term endowment of the Student Emergency Fund to ensure the fund will live in perpetuity, please search Student Emergency Endowment Fund.
Financial assistance is available for current students, both undergraduate and graduate, who encounter an unexpected need due to the outbreak of COVID-19 or other extenuating circumstances that could cause them to withdraw from the University. Examples of an emergency need include but are not limited to:
- Medications and additional costs related to medical care
- Books and other essential academic expenses
- Safety needs (i.e. changing a lock)
- Replacement of essential personal belongings due to fire, theft, or natural disaster
- Travel costs related to a death or illness in the immediate family
Your gift to the Student Emergency Fund will make an impact in the lives of students who need assistance as a result an unexpected event like the COVID-19 pandemic. This fund needs to be increased to help all the students who are in need throughout the year. Your gift, combined with others, will make an impact in a current student's life.